{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Sweet Hearts

I've decided that I am the luckiest woman on earth! Want to know why??? I have these three little guys to love on , AND...
this bigger guy that spoils and loves me to no end!
Yep, I'm the luckiest gal to have FOUR guys in my life!
My little sweat hearts got a Valentine treat every day this weekend (I wanted to spread out the sugar!) On Monday they got Lady and the Tramp and Brody got a Lady and the Tramp plate.

On Monday we also had our preschool Valentine party. I think the kiddos had fun because they were bouncing off the walls that day! (or maybe it was because they got to decorate cupcakes!)

(I don't know what was going on with Hudson's hair! He had horns! Haha!)

On Monday night, we had a heart pizza for dinner, then we planned on watching Lady and the Tramp for Family Night. I told Brandon to give the boys a quick bath so we could watch the movie before their bedtime. Well, Brandon called me into the bathroom a few minutes later and this is what I saw!

On Valentine's Day we did something non-traditional. I was planning on taking the kids to the zoo because they have been talking about going there for a long time, but the weather decided not to cooperate. It was freezing and rainy. Mom's always have a Plan B and mine was to go to NW Kids Club. They had so much fun!

For a special Valentine dinner, I made Brandon and I lobster. (sorry, no pic) I've never made lobster before, but it turned out really tasty! For dessert I made these:

Chocolate-covered strawberries are one of my family's all time favorite treats, me included! But I had my strawberries sans chocolate because I am on a diet:( I know, it's crazy to think of Valentine's Day without any chocolate, but it's worth it! I've lost 40 lbs! Go me!

4 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

K, those strawberries look delicious! And 40 lbs!!!! Way to go!

Dana and ohana said...

40 lbs! whats your secret!?!?! and what a great mom you are!

The Benson Family said...

Well done! Want to know what I got for Valentines day? A candy poster and a gym membership. How am I ever going to lose weight when I have enough candy to last me a year? I think it just canceled the gym membership out! 40 lbs. Is awesome! Well done!

Desiree said...

Wow, 40lbs??!! That's awesome. I could really lose that too. What a nice valentine's day! You cook some amazing things!