{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Monday, May 14, 2012

Momma's Day

I had a very special Momma's Day this year. It was awesome thanks to these guys and my bigger guy:)
The best present I got when Brandon told me he didn't have to go to meetings Sunday morning! Yay! It was soooooooo nice to have him with us on Sunday morning. When I came out to the family room I saw this "sweet" poster that Porter & Hudson made with Brandon's help. So cute! And they were sooooooo excited for me to see it!
Here's a better look.
Brandon surprised me with crepes for breakfast! He definitely knows what my favorite is! Brandon's mom came over that morning and went to church with us.

After church, Mike and Jen and the girls came over and the boys made us a yummy dinner. BBQ ribs, grilled corn-on-the-cob, potato salad, baked beans, watermelon, and root beer floats. They did a great job! It was a beautiful day, a little on the hot side, so we let the kids jump on the tramp with the sprinkler underneath. I just soaked in as much sun as I could. I have been loving this sunny toasty warm weather we have been having!

Anyways, Sunday was a perfect day, thanks to my awesome hubby and wonderful sons! I love them sooooo much! I feel lucky to be their momma!

No comments: