{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, May 27, 2012

~Bittersweet~

School's out for Summer! I'm done teaching preschool for the year and it is always a bittersweet feeling! I'm excited for summer and all the fun activities we have planned, but I sure will miss my cute, cute, cute class! We ended the year with a preschool party and graduation.

We played with bubbles in the sand & water table.
My class acted out the book "The Very Lazy Lady Bug" Hudson was the monkey and Porter was the bear. We also had a lady bug, tiger, crocodile, and of course an elephant!
What cuties! They practiced really hard and did such a good job!
The graduating preschoolers got their portfolios full of pictures from the last two years.
If you couldn't tell, we had a lady bug theme for the party. That was in honor of the lady bugs we had in our classroom. We got them when they were lady bug grubs. We watched them grow, make a pupa, and come out lady bugs! Did you know that lady bugs go through metamorphosis just like butterflies? It was pretty cool to watch. We let the lady bugs go in the back yard on Friday. 

Anyways, a lady bug party couldn't be complete without lady bug cupcakes!

I'm excited for next year! I just LOVE teaching preschool! Since all but one of my kids graduated and will be heading off to Kindergarten, I have a lot of spots to fill. If you are interested in Little Learners Preschool, or know of anyone (in the area, of course!) that is looking for a great preschool with a small class size for their child, let me know! I'd be glad to give them a tour, meet with them, answer any questions they might have! And don't forget my website! There's a link at the top of my blog.

1 comment:

Ty and Zara Franklin said...

What a fun preschool you have! Wish we lived closer! Have a wonderful summer with those cute boys!