{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Utah Trip- Day #2

Thursday, May 3rd was Kelsey's wedding.They were married in the Draper temple. It's hard to believe that Kelsey is even old enough to be married! She was only 10 years old when Brandon and I were married! (And that makes me feel really old!)
Daniel and Kelsey Merkley. I'm looking forward to getting to know Daniel better, but I can already tell he is going to fit in with this crazy Hoopes family:)
Pics on the temple grounds.
My parent's were awesome to spend the day with us and help with my three little monkeys. They took them to the park while we were in the temple and then took them while we were at the luncheon so we could actually enjoy it! Thanks mom & dad!
That evening was the reception at a beautiful garden center. I couldn't help but to snap a bunch of pictures:) Enjoy!
It was a beautiful wedding, beautiful reception, and beautiful day!

No comments: