{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Swimming & some mischief!

This was a short week to begin with & it flew by even quicker than I thought it would! On Friday, I was doing all our laundry and packing for our trip. All 3 of my boys get into mischief (it just comes with the territory!), but this time it was Brody! He just didn't want me to get ANYTHING done! Well, he got my attention when he dumped out one if my flower pots! Can't a momma just fold some laundry uninterrupted? Guess not in this house!

So I decided we'd had enough. I left the mess untouched, packed the kids up and drove to Grandma's house do we could go swimming! As you can tell by the pics, all enjoyed it, even Hudson!

No comments: