{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Yummm!

I'm always on a never-ending quest for the perfect 100% whole-wheat bread recipe.Well, I think that quest is over! One of my friends from church gave me this recipe for bread and I have been making it for a couple months now! No more store-bought bread in our house!
I LOVE this recipe because it is so simple and easy. I can make fresh bread every few days.
  • it's made from freshly ground flour, yeast, salt, honey, and oil. No wheat gluten needed!
  • it gives directions for a bread mix that you put in gallon bags and put in your freezer until you are ready to make bread. So while I'm grinding wheat, I make a bunch of these mixes, so I don't have to grind my wheat every time I make bread!
  • when I'm ready to make some bread, all I have to do is stir the wet ingredients together with the mix, then let my Kitchen Aid do the needing for 10 min. The bread rises for only 20 min. in a warm oven, then it cooks for 25 min. It only takes 1 hour from start to finish!!!

And to me, there's nothin' better than warm bread fresh from the oven with butter & honey! Yum!

No comments: