{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, June 3, 2012

What Fun!

We have had such a fun week! I'm splitting up my posts because I am blogging from my iPhone..... which is sooooooo nice (I love my phone!), but I haven't figured some things out yet. Like how to keep pics in order. When I download them from my phone they get shuffled which makes a mess when you are trying to keep your blog organized & in order! So I'm breaking up my big post of this week into several smaller ones. (If anyone could help me with that problem, i would be much appreciated!) I'm blogging from my phone because I'm not home. Me and my boys are actually in transit to Utah as we speak! My mom & dad are helping me drive. So I thought since I'm stuck in the car for 12 hours, I could at least get some blogging done!

Last Saturday was so nice. We didn't have t-ball or anything else we had to be in the morning, so we just took our time getting ready & enjoyed some snuggle time!

On Sunday we went over to Grandma Hoopes' for dinner. Uncle Dave & Aunt Kim were in town. We walked down to the pool to check it out because it was re-done. Porter & Hudson were getting super close to the water... like wading in it & going further down the stairs. Brandon just couldn't resist throwing them in in their clothes! And they were such good sports, because it was cold!!!

No comments: