{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Our Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving was so fun this year! My parents came to visit! I haven't had a Thanksgiving with my parents for about 10 years! It was long over-due! We had a jam-packed week.

We watched the Polar Express in our pj's and drank hot chocolate.
We went to Lime Berry for our Family Night treat.
We made cute turkey's & pilgrim hats.
My mom & I went to this:
Grandma & Grandpa took the boys & I (including Brody!) to this:
We went to Red Robin with some friends.
Brandon played football in the Turkey Bowl & came home covered in mud.
The pretty Thanksgiving table.
Porter & Hudson made these adorable turkey place cards again.
The kids table. Their table cloth was paper & that kept them busy while we were putting the finishing touches on dinner.

Jen, Morgan, & Jordyn joined us. We were sad Mike had to work:(

Dinner was sooooo yummy, then we helped the digestion by playing games!
After we weren't feeling too stuffed from dinner, we stuffed ourselves again with pies! 2 apple, a pecan, & a toffee cheesecake layered pumpkin pie. All homemade by my mom & I!


That's not all we did during our Thanksgiving break, so be on the look-out for one more post! Like I said, we were super busy!




1 comment:

The Grimmett's said...

Those pies look DELICIOUS!