{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Brody!

Brody is two years old! 
Here are his two year pictures:
This little guy is so fun to have in our family! He still gets into everything & keeps me on my toes, but he also has such a sweet side to him!
Brody communicates so well with us.... just not through speech. He's still not saying much. He's definitely my latest talker, but I'm sure when he starts talking, he won't ever stop:)
Even though he's a big boy, he still likes to wrap his blankie around his head:)
And speaking of big boy, his crib is gone & he now sleeps in a big boy bed!
He had to show me how he sleeps in it:)

He brings chairs/buckets/whatever-he-can-move over to the counters/cupboards to get whatever he wants! This time it just so happened to be his birthday cupcakes! Look at that happy face!
I made Cookie Monster cupcakes for his birthday party. When I saw these on pinterest, I knew I had to make these for Brody! Anyone that knows him knows he is our little cookie monster! He LOVES cookies & crackers. He is perfectly happy if he has a cookie in each hand!
Our Birthday Boy!
What a cutie!
After I took pictures of him by his big present, we let him open it.
A little picnic table.
Then we headed to Chuck E. Cheese for more partying! I tried to get a picture with him, but he wasn't having any of it! He wanted down so he could play!
And play he did!



Grandma Hoopes, Mike, Jen, Morgan & Jordyn joined us in the fun!




After we played hard & ran out of tokens, Brody got to open the rest of his presents and boy was he spoiled!





Blow out the candles!
Cookie! Yum!


The next day for lunch, Brandon & I found Brody in his room sitting at his picnic table:) He had moved all of his food to his little table by himself! Silly little guy!
We love you, Brody!

No comments: