{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Porter!

This big guy is 6!
He is the happiest person I know!
He loves life!
He has an out-going personality just like his dad!
He is the BEST big brother! He loves and helps take care of his little brothers.
He is all boy! Mud, wrestling, bugs, climbing, superheroes, that's what he's all about!
Porter is doing excellent in school. He is reading really well, learns & knows sight words like nobodies business, and has a natural talent for math. He just gets it! He must have gotten that from me, a former participator in math clubs & bee's. Did I just put that on my blog that I used to be in a math club??? I definitely wouldn't own up to that in person:) Anyways, back to Porter. Porter told me that his favorite subject is math. When Porter visited my mom & dad & went to school with my mom, she said that he was doing math that some of her first graders couldn't even figure out! What a smarty pants!

Happy 6th Birthday, Porter! We are sooooo glad you are in our family! We love you so much!

3 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

I love the pic of porter sitting on the fence! That's where he belongs: climbing on something! Happy birthday to him!

The Grimmett's said...

And that is really funny about math club! Sounds like he got good traits from both his parents.

Rronald Perry said...

What a good boy. And smart. And happy. And kind. And caring. We loved having him in our home. He just brought joy and happiness with him.