{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Saturday, March 2, 2013

A little of everything...

Porter & Hudson love to do quiet time together. If they stay quiet, I don't mind. They are such great buddies! Their favorite thing to do is build with Legos. One day for quiet time I let them watch a movie on our portable DVD player. They made a fort to watch the movie in!


I love how they are best of friends!

Last Saturday, we went to a movie as a family (Brody included!) Jen, Morgan & Jordyn came with us. We went to the Northern Lights theater & spent $12 for our whole family!  Can't beat that!
We saw this movie:

No pants & diaper have become a very regular thing for Brody... especially when he is playing outside! Brrrr!

Snuggling my not-so-much-a-baby-anymore. If he lets me, I jump at the chance to snuggle this guy!

These guys love helping with the dishes! (I love Brody! He was arranging & re-arranging tupperware the whole time! So funny!)

Porter got to go on a field trip to Gilbert House Museum on Friday with our home school group. Since I was teaching Preschool, one of my friends took him. She said he had an absolute blast!




Today was Porter's last basketball game! He learned a lot this season & had so much fun playing!




Then we went to Red Robin to celebrate!

We go to Red Robin for the food. Brody goes there for the balloon:)

No comments: