{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kick-off to Spring!


Friday night, the boys had a sleep-over in the play room. They had hot dogs & popcorn & watched Brother Bear. They got to have a sleepover because...

I was busy painting! Both their rooms got a fresh coat of paint. Actually, Brody's room had never been painted before,  & I was so over the bright white walls! 
This is what Brody's room looked like when I called it a night at 11:30 pm. I had a lot left to do on Saturday!

On Saturday while I was feverishly painting so the boys would have a room to sleep in that night, Brandon did yard work & Brody helped him plant some flowers.
Here's the finished products! 

Brody's room
Now that Brody's room is painted, I can say that I have painted every square inch of this house!
Porter & Hudson's room.
I painted over the colorful stripes I had initially painted on their walls. Both rooms I painted Lyndhurst Stone, which I have throughout my house, so it all flows.
This weekend was the kick-off to a Spring full of projects! I have a huge list of spring cleaning, organizing, landscaping, de-cluttering, etc... that I want to get done before May!