{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, August 15, 2008

Lagoon

When we visit Utah in the Summer time, we usually try to go to Lagoon. This was Porter's first time, though. We started at Lagoon-A-Beach, which is a water park. I didn't take any pictures because I didn't want my camera ruined with water. Porter loved the little water slides.

After Lagoon-A-Beach, we started riding the other rides. Since I was 6 months pregnant, I had to resist all of the rides I like to normally ride, and instead found the rides that Porter wanted to ride. We even found a little roller coaster that he was big enough for. He was brave and even wanted to ride it again! His very favorite was the little car that goes around a track. He thought it was the neatest thing to "drive" a car all by himself! I have to admit, I was a little sad, because I looked at Porter in the car and I realized that he is growing up and won't be my baby much longer!

Porter also loved the Carousel. We rode it several times during the day. We were all riding it at about 11pm, after a very, very busy day. The ride ended and I asked him if he wanted to go home to bed. Porter gave me a very strong and adamant "NO!" The lady that was helping with the ride came around just in time to hear Porter say that, and she whispered to us that we could stay on and ride one more time! Silly Porter!


We rode a train around Lagoon and we got to see some wildlife animals. Porter and Grandpa Perry were very fascinated by what they saw!

2 comments:

Ronald Perry said...

I loved the Lagoon trip with Porter. And he loved it too. Lets do it again.

Ronald Perry said...

I really enjoyed the Lagoon trip with Porter. And he enjoyed it too. Lets do it again.