{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, August 15, 2008

Pioneer Trek

For my mom's family reunion, we went on a pioneer trek to Martin's Cove. I have been on a trek with the youth in a stake I was in in Utah, but this was different because it was actual families with pregnant ladies (I wasn't the only one), babies, and the very mature. It was a neat experience. My dad's family is also doing a trek during labor day weekend that I am sad I won't be able to attend.

Porter checking the hand cart before we go to make sure it is in working order.

Porter with Uncles Ryan, Daniel, and Matt.

Porter with Uncle Ben and a group of my cousins- Aren't they all cute as pioneers?!

1 comment:

Char said...

I was so sad taht we weren't able to make it. Those boys look SO cute! Thanks for posting pictures--you're the only one I know of, so far.