{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ultrasound


These pictures are a little late. I had my ultrasound in June, but we have had a busy summer and I am behind on the blog. My goal is to be caught up and up-to-date by the end of this week! We'll see! Anyways, IT'S A BOY! I took the technician's word for it, because I sure couldn't tell from this picture that it was a boy!

What a cute full body picture. The little guy's hands are up by his head- this is how Porter has always slept, with his hands above his head.

One stretched out leg. I'm amazed that he has that much room to stretch out because I feel like I already don't have any room left. I'm already having a hard time breathing!

The little guy saying hello. I thought pregnancy the second time around would be much less exciting, because it is something I have already been through, but I am still just as amazed and excited that there is a human being growing inside of me, and I love to see all of the cute body parts in the ultrasound pictures.

1 comment:

Char said...

You gotta love those little 'black and white's! I love ultrasound pics. Exciting to hear it's another boy. Big boys need brothers.