{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, August 15, 2008

On the Trek

For the duration of the trek, Porter rode in the hand cart. I wasn't sure if he would want to stay in , but he loved it!

Grandma Perry also gave him a chance to push the handcart. Look how strong Porter is!

A picture from the end of the handcart procession.

The pregnant ladies. My Aunt Susan is due 5 days before me and we both made it!

3 comments:

Char said...

Ang, Thank YOU!! for posting these pics of the Trek. Can I just tell you the admiration I have for you and Susan! You are two amazing women!!!

Marla said...

That looks like so fun! You have had a fun and busy summer! That picture of Portor and your dad is just precious.

Ronald Perry said...

I had a ball. I love being with you guys. It is good when I can get my hands on my grandson.