{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

As I was going through all my pictures, I realized I didn't take any on Christmas Eve. I was using our video camera and didn't have Brandon take any pictures, so when I figure it out, I will post the video on here.

For Christmas Eve, we had Porter help tell the Nativity Story with his Little People Nativity Set. It was so cute for him to find baby Jesus and put him in the manger and point out the Angel, etc... Porter helped set out some cookies for Santa, some Reindeer milk (egg nog) and some carrots for Santa's Reindeer. Porter put a sugar cookie on Santa's plate, then picked it up and took a bite out of it, then put it back down, then picked it back up and took another bite. Then he decided it wouldn't be good to leave Santa a half-eaten cookie, so he ate the rest of it! Luckily we had plenty of goodies to leave for Santa!!

After my little guys were in bed, sound asleep (or so we thought), we played a spirited game of Christmas Jeopardy! (Thanks, Emily!) It got pretty competitive, and I think some of my brothers cheated, but everyone had a blast! During the game, I kept on checking on Porter and Hudson, and I would notice that the light was on. Porter kept quiet, but I knew he wasn't asleep b/c he would turn his closet light on. He was sooooooo excited for Santa to come that he just couldn't go to sleep. He finally fell asleep at 11pm!

No comments: