{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Monday, December 28, 2009

EVERGREEN Aviation & Space Museum

This is really late, but I still wanted to blog about it. During Christmas break, my family went to this really cool museum that's about 40 min. away. To be honest with you, I wasn't super excited to go, b/c my dad likes to take FOREVER in museums. I was worried about my little ones getting tired and fussy. Well, it ended up being sooooo fun! Even Porter and Hudson had a great time, and with no naps! We ended up staying all day.

Ready for take-off!

Porter informed me that this was his favorite airplane. I think the color had something to do with it!



Hudson and Grandpa spending some time together.


Grandma showing Porter how things work.


Uncle Ben found his place in life!


The coolest thing about this museum is that it is home to The Spruce Goose, which is the world's largest wooden airplane! And from the pictures, you can see how massive it is!

That's Uncle Brandon poking his head out of the top.

Porter and Hudson doing their own flying.

One of the buildings included in the museum was a space museum. Porter was fascinated by the rockets. He didn't want to stand by the bottom of this rocket at first, b/c he was worried that fire was going to come out of it while he was standing there!


We had such a fun time, but were all pretty exhausted by the end! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for such a fun time!