{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Proud Parents!

Porter had his first Gymnastics performance last weekend. We weren't sure how it was going to go with a bunch of 2-3 year olds on a stage, but it went really well! I know this is just the start of all the games/performances/recitals we will be going to over the years and I am so excited for all of them! Brandon and I were so proud of Porter and what he has been working on. And he has LOVED doing gymnastics!

Porter and Hudson posing on the stage.

Porter is lucky to have his friends Maisey and Peyton in his class.... and of course Hudson can't be left out.

Porter doing a somersault off of the "cheese mat". He is so funny, though, because he can't just do one somersault. After he does a somersault off of the cheese mat, he keeps going doing several more somersaults! What a nut!

Showing off his mad skills of bunny hopping through the hoops.
So we video taped the whole performance (which is only 5 min. long, btw). We used our new video camera which we got at Brandon's work x-mas party:) (I know, I know, Brandon works for the best company ever!) Anyways, I haven't had time to figure out how to get the video onto the computer. When I do, I will post it!

No comments: