{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

I was so so so excited for Christmas this year! I think I was more excited than my kids! Even though Porter had gone to bed sooooo late (11 pm) I couldn't wait for them to wake up on their own in the morning. I told Brandon that if they weren't awake by 7:30 am, I was going to wake them up! And that's just what I did! That's why they look so tired in the pictures!

Porter when he saw what Santa had brought...
... a BIKE that he had been asking for for like 6 months!

Hudson got a kitchen...
... with a phone!

Porter found some good stuff in his stocking, also.

Hudson thought he should get a turn on the bike. BTW- he was climbing on it all by himself! I'm in trouble!

1 comment:

The Grimmett's said...

Porter looks so cute on his bike!