{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My best DEAL yet!

6 jumbo packs of Huggies
2 jumbo packs of Pull-Ups
4 bottles Children's Tylenol
1 bottle Children's Motrin
1 bottle Extra Strength Tylenol
3 bottles Dove Men's Body Wash
2 Gillette Fusion Razors
16 Valentine Eraser-topped Pencils

And the Grand Total I payed for this is $44.95 (with $6 left in Register Rewards)! That's great and all, but what really blows my mind is what I saved... $129.51!!!!

4 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

Love it! Thanks for copying that one coupon for me! :)

See ya tomorrow.

Michele said...

Wow that is great! I'm a little jealous!! What store was this from?

Cadie said...

You are amazing.

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

Michele, the store was Walgreens, which gives back Register Rewards ($) that can be used with your next purchase, or in my case, next transaction. For all of those items I did 16 transactions! Pretty complicated, but WELL worth it!