{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Little Heartbreakers

I know I'm biased, but aren't they sooooooo cute?! Brandon and I are going to be in trouble in a few years, when the girls start knocking on our front door! I don't even want to think about it!

Hudson has mastered the "cheese" face now!

Since V-day was today (Sunday), we had a Valentine Party on Thursday for play group. The kiddos decorated Valentine bags, exchanged their Valentines, ate lunch, then got a Valentine cookie:)

This is a Valentine tradition I am starting:
I gave each of my boys their own jar filled with the things that I love about each one of them.

Hudson's Valentine goodies. He was the only one without a fleece blanket in our family, so I made this one for him.

Porter's Valentine goodies. I've had this Build & Play in my closet for over a year!!! I hadn't given it to him yet b/c Christmases and Birthdays he has already gotten soooo much stuff. He already has a set of these and LOVES them!

I Love You, Porter and Hudson! (and I can't forget Brandon, too!)

See what I told you. Hours of fun! And now we have 2 sets so they each have a drill.

As for me, Brandon gave me an early Valentine gift. A new phone! And it's even red (my fav. color) Thanks Honey! You always know just what I need! XOXO

1 comment:

The Grimmett's said...

Is that Dino Blanket from Joanne's? I'm pretty sure my mom bought the same kit for Gage! They can be matching! :)

Your jar idea is so cute! You always have good ideas!