{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blogger Challenged

I don't know why for the life of me I can't figure out how to change the colors of my text. I used to be able to, but things have changed so much on the blog that now I can't figure it out!!! It's driving me crazy! Normally I can play with things and eventually figure it out. I've been wanting to change my colors for a long time now. If anyone knows how, please help!

Oh, & by the way, if you hadn't guessed yet, I haven't had my baby yet. My due date is tomorrow and I am hoping to go into labor on my own, but we'll see!

2 comments:

The Benson Family said...

Hey Angela, when you log in go to the design tab, then in the upper left hand corner you will find a little tab named Template Designer. Go there and then click on the Advanced Tab! Good luck with changing your font color and I hope that baby comes out soon!

Michele said...

good luck with your new little guy! Hope everything goes great.