{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunbeam in da House!

We have a shining Sunbeam at our house now! Porter was so excited this morning that he was going to Primary today. Well, that excitement wore off and half way through Sacrament Meeting he told me he wanted to go to Nursery. By the time Sacrament Meeting was over he was crying and I was literally dragging him to Primary. This guy loved his Nursery! The funny thing is , he almost got a whole extra year in Nursery because his b-day is in January. So he is just starting Sunbeams, but will be 4 in a couple weeks. There are 3 other boys with b-days within a week for Porter's that are in his class, so I know he is going to have a ton of fun, eventually!

Once he was in Primary he was fine (I get to spy on him b/c I'm in the Primary Presidency). I guess we will see how next week goes! I was worried that Hudson might be sad without Porter in Nursery, but I talked to our Nursery leader and she said he was just fine.

And notice our door windows in the picture. Yes, it was dark outside when I took this picture and it was right before we left for church! This year our ward meets at 8am! A big change from 1pm! But I will take 8am church over 1pm church any day! I was home by noon today, and I even had a meeting after church. That meant we had lunch on time and naps on time! It was super great! I'm only nervous about how I'm going to do it when I add a newborn into the mix. Getting 3 kids ready and to church by 8:00 all by myself will be a challenge. And poor Brandon, he has to leave our house at 5:45am!!!! for meetings! This will definitely be an interesting year!

1 comment:

Sherice said...

Okay, I will stop complaining about my 9 o'clock block!:) You can do it! You are wonder~woman. Good luck with that baby too. Such exciting times!!