{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a simple, relaxing Christmas this year. My family came up again this year since I am in no condition to travel. My boys were sick leading up to Christmas, and I have been lacking in energy so we didn't get to do some of the things we wanted to do, like zoo lights, but oh well, there's always next year!
Porter and Hudson decorated cookies for Santa.I think they managed to use a whole bottle of sprinkles on the handful of cookies they decorated:) It's a good thing Santa loves sugar!
Along with the cookies, Porter wrote a cute letter to Santa and even drew him a map so he could make his way back to the North Pole! So cute!
They opened a gift on Christmas Eve. (pj's of course!)

Then we watched Joy to the World (the short movie the church made about the Nativity) and off to bed! Like I said, I kept Christmas simple & I'm glad I did! My little guys enjoyed spending time with their Grandma & Grandpa that they don't get to see very much. I realized that I didn't get any pics of  "the uncles" but Porter just LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his uncles & he had a blast playing with them!
Look at that face! Priceless! What every parent wants to see on Christmas morning when their kids discover what Santa left them!


Hudson got the train set, but both of them have played with it non-stop! It was definitely the toy of the year! Good job Santa!
Look at that intense concentration!

*As for me, I am still very pregnant. I was secretly hoping this little guy would make his debut in December, but that didn't happen. I am definitely ready for this baby to come. I am very uncomfortable, but I know I can make it a few more days (9 to be exact). The good thing is my Dr. said he wouldn't let me go over my due date, so I know I will have this baby sometime within the next 9 days!

No comments: