{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Daddy's getting old:)

Brandon had his 34th Birthday on Sunday! On Saturday night, we went on a date and got Sushi for dinner, Cheesecake Factory for dessert & rented a movie to watch at home. I am so addicted to sushi! I love it! And this place that we went (Sushi Hana) had the track & we got to pick what we wanted from the track. Yum!
On Saturday night, Brandon got to open his gift from Brody. It was a Utes tie that he could wear to church on Sunday! Brody sure knows what Daddy likes:) 

 Sunday after church, we finished opening presents. Hudson got him a Vocal Point CD, Porter got him The Hunger Games blu ray, and I got him tickets to go to a Murder Mystery Dinner! We go in October & we are so excited!
Brandon's brother and family and his mom came over for a summer BBQ dinner & Kim's famous chocolate cake!
Happy Birthday, honey! I'm sooooo glad you are older than me:)

No comments: