{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

More summer time fun!

We have been using our fire pit sooooo much this summer! We love it! Here is Hudson's smore face! Haha!
We ventured to another water park in Wilsonville with some friends.
My 3 Helpers! They were doing dishes for me. Aren't they the cutest little helpers, ever?
Yet another pepper from my garden has fallen victim to the toddler terror known as Brody!
I have had instant entertainment at my house this Summer! They have been putting in a sidewalk across the street. Every construction vehicle imaginable has been seen. My boys (and even their friends) have loved watching the progress!
We spent the day at the zoo today. Porter & Hudson's friend Peyton got to come with us. It was such a fun day! All of us loved it!

No comments: