{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Utah trip #3!

The day after Brandon's football game, we left for Utah... AGAIN! That's 3 times this summer! No wonder it's been such a CRAZY summer for me! This trip wasn't even planned until well into the summer. My dad called me with a great idea. They would come up to Oregon for Brandon's football game, then help me drive back to Utah (like we always do) to go to Education Week! 
I was soooooo excited to go to Education Week! The only thing I was nervous for was leaving all three of my kids for 5 days! They got to hang out with my Aunt Rachelle's kids (their actually my cousins) at their house in Layton. My Aunt has 5 kids, her 3 youngest are boys my boys' ages, so it worked out perfectly! My Aunt came to Education week, also, so she had the gal the lives with them & helps with her kids bring her sister over to help with my kids. I shouldn't have worried. The girls did an awesome job taking care of my kids, and my kids had an absolute BLAST playing with cousins!
And me, I had just as much fun going to Education Week at BYU! I was in classes for 12 hours a day! Then in the evenings, we went to the concerts they had available! (And of course we made it to the Creamery for ice cream one night!) I was exhausted physically & spiritually by the time the week was over! My family decided we are going to try to make it to Education Week every year.
On Friday night, I picked my kids up and Saturday morning, we headed for Lagoon! Since we had season passes, we couldn't pass up going there one last time! My kids can't get enough of it!

Brody & Grandpa on The Odysea... Brody looks so tiny!
Brody entertained himself any way he could on the ride home.My kids have been troopers driving in the car that long and that many times! Porter & Hudson are pretty easy to entertain with movies in the car, but Brody just doesn't get into movies yet. He is still so so so good! And so so so stinkin cute!

No comments: