{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, February 1, 2013

2.1.13

It's February 1st, so the 14 days of Valentines have begun!
My four boys found these boxes of Lucky Charms on the kitchen table where they sit this morning. 
The notes say: 
You are so "CHARMING" I am "LUCKY" to have you in my life!

And do you see all the hearts in the background on my cabinet doors? Those were from our FHE this week. It was Hudson's turn to plan the lesson & he wanted to do a lesson on loving each other, so we wrote what we love about each other on the hearts. What a good way to kick-off Valentine's Day! And Hudson did such a good job on the lesson! I really am lucky to have these four guys in my life!

No comments: