{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, February 15, 2013

My Little Heartbreakers

Aren't they so handsome?!? I'm gonna be in trouble in a few years!
On Wednesday, we had a preschool Valentine party. We played Valentine Bingo with Valentine M&M's.
And we decorated Valentine cookies (again!)
And of course we passed out our Valentines. This year we made homemade Valentines. Porter picked I "Wheelie" Like You that had a car & some suckers. Hudson picked "I am glad we're in the same school!" with goldfish crackers. I picked "I think you are a cutie" with cuties because that is how I describe my class:)
And for Daddy & grandparents, they made these folding cards. Cute!
Here's the actual pictures:



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute pictures! And fun Valentine's ideas! :-)

Rronald Perry said...

I love you too!