{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, February 15, 2013

The 14 Days of Valentines

As I previously said, I did the 14 Days of Valentines this year for my handsome boys. It was so fun to do & I only forgot to put them out one time:)

Day 1: Lucky Charms. Tags say: You are so "Charming" I am "Lucky" to have you in my life!
Day 2: Apple candy. Tags say: You're the "Apple" of my Eye!
Day 3: Little boys got a Hershey bar. Tags say: I Love you more than "Chocolate"... and you know that's a lot!
Hubby got Hot Tamales. Tag says: You are one hot tamale!
Day 4: Swedish Fish. Tags say: You're a great "Catch". So glad I have you!
Day 5: Little boys got boxes of crayons Tags say: You "Color" my world with happiness.
Hubby got 7-up Tag says: I think you are "soda"mazing!
Day 6: Little boys got suckers. Tags say: You make life a little sweeter!
Hubby got chap stick. Tag says: Thanks for "sticking" by my side!
Day 7: Little boys got money. Tags say: You're my treasure!
Hubby got banana chips. Tag says: I'm bananas for you!
Day 8: Little boys got animal cracker boxes. Tags say: Life is a "Circus" with you around! Full of fun & lots to do! I love you!
Hubby got Combos. Tag says: We make a great combo!
Day 9: Little boys got bouncy balls. Tags say: Have a "Ball" today!
Hubby got gum. Tag says: I wouldn't CHEWS anyone but you!
Day 10: Little boys got glow sticks. Tags say: You make my heart "Glow"!
Hubby got peanuts. Tag says: I'm nuts about you!
Day 11: Little boys got M&M's. Tags say: Hope your day is Magnificent & Marvelous just like you!
Hubby got gummy bears. Tag says: Life would be un"bear"able without you!
Day 12: Little boys got Teddy Grahams. Tags say: I love your "Bear" hugs! They are so special.
Hubby had early meeting, but he got Chex Mix. Tag Says: I would be so mixed up without you!
Day 13: Little boys got a box of conversation hearts. Tags say: I love "Conversations" with you!
Hubby got Martinelli's. Tag says: You make my heart bubble over!
Day 14: Little boys got gold fish crackers. Tags say: It's "o-fish-al" You're the best kid ever!
Hubby got tic-tacs. Tag says: We were "mint" to be together!

1 comment:

Rronald Perry said...

Angela,
Do so many cute things. Your family is spoiled and lucky cause you are the best mom in the world.