{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

When we got home from the Polar Express, it was time to do the rest of our Christmas Eve festivities so the kiddos could get to bed. It was a fun, relaxing night. My Dad read Luke 2 while Porter and Hudson used the Nativity characters to act out the Christmas Story.

Then they got to open a present, which is always jammies. These boys were so excited to see Scooby Doo jammies!
My brother Daniel got all of my other brothers a present to open on Christmas Eve, also... but it wasn't jammies;)

My boys set out cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for his reindeer.

Then off to bed for my little munchkins. We had a very busy, very long day with the Polar Express and everything else we did, so we got them in bed early. I even heard Porter say "I need to go to bed and get to sleep!" He was soooo excited for Santa to come & he knew he only comes when everyone is asleep. Santa sure did come! It didn't take too long to get everything out and set up so Santa & Mrs. Clause went to bed early also!

No comments: