{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

My kids woke up at a normal time (I'm sooooo glad I don't have kids that wake up at 5am on Christmas morning!) and my mom and dad were already waiting in the living room with cameras in hand! They love Christmas with the grand kids! Porter was excited Santa got him a camera so he wouldn't have to sneak momma's to take pictures:)
He was also super excited about his skate board!
Hudson saw the Transformer toy that he had been asking for, and then he didn't even pay attention to anything else that Santa brought him!

Baby's First Christmas!
He sure thought all of this was fun!
Including eating a candy cane!
After things settled down a bit, Porter noticed a note and picture with all of his stuff. Santa wrote him a letter to tell him that he left a trampoline at our house in Oregon!!! Santa also left pictures and notes for me and Brandon. Santa left garage shelves and a Cricut Imagine for Brandon and I!
Since Christmas was on Sunday, we spent the morning exploring and playing with all the things that Santa brought. When we got home from church, we got busy opening presents!
I didn't get a picture, but one of Brandon's gifts to me were tickets to Wicked! I have an awesome hubby! And I can't wait for March!!!

After all of the present opening, this is how I found Hudson... that Transformer still in hand:)
We had an awesome Christmas and everyone felt pretty spoiled!

No comments: