{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Polar Express

On Christmas Eve, Grandma & Grandpa took the boys on the Polar Express... and Brandon & I got to tag along, too!



Pure elation!

My dad got better pics, but I haven't gotten them yet, so I will post them later. It was such a fun day! We rode to the North Pole, where Santa was waiting to get on the train. Each child got to talk to Santa and he gave them a bell. We also got to sip hot chocolate and eat cookies. My boys LOVED it! I would highly recommend taking a ride on the Polar Express! (Whether in Utah or Oregon, you still get to the North Pole:)

1 comment:

Jody said...

Brandon, just saw your post about the passing of your father. I am so sorry to hear this and would have been there for you had I known. My love and hugs to your family Jody Walunas