{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, December 9, 2011

A day in the life...

Here's a few random pics that show a day in the life of the Hoopes'.

Porter does quiet time in the play room while my other boys nap. He keeps himself busy doing who knows what! The only rule is that he has to be quiet. This day, I had the tent out for preschool and he turned it into a fort. He must have gotten tired from all of the hard work he did, because he fell asleep like this with his feet sticking out of the tent!
Speaking of being tired, when I give the boys a bath, I get Brody out first, get his jammies on and then put him in the jumparoo so I can take care of the other boys. This is how I found him one night... It's tiring work being a baby!
My house has little messes all over it now. I can tell where Brody has been by the trail he leaves. All the magnets pulled off the fridge, all the numbers pulled off the preschool calendar, the preschool garbage dumped over, all the kleenex pulled out of the box, etc... I LOVE these little messes, though! It is so fun having a busy-body baby in our house! We love you, Brody!
Porter & Hudson found the perfect hiding spot for hide-n-seek. They LOVE playing hide-n-seek with Daddy after work!
Rub-a-dub-dub. 3 little boys in a tub! These three LOVE bath time!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

What cuties! That's too funny about the tent fort. Thanks for the nice gift that you guys brought by tonight. Can't wait to make it.