{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My cute little fish...

I signed up Porter & Hudson for swim lessons as soon as Hudson turned three. He does so well by the end of Summer, but by the next summer, he is back to being scared to even get in the water. So I decided swim lessons this winter and then again in the spring will be just the trick! We ended up getting private lessons, too, because of a mix up, which I wasn't going to complain about! Their teacher was awesome!

Porter did well from the start! Swimming from platform to platform,
swimming from Teacher Sharon to the wall,
Jumping and diving in!
Hudson, no surprise started not even wanting to get into the water. (I honestly don't know why my kids have been so scared of water. I grew up in a pool & was swimming before I was two!) Most of the lessons, he clung to Sharon like this...
But she had so much patience and by the end he was doing so so so much better. I'm hoping this spring we will start from where we left off & not from the very beginning again!
*I have soooooo much to post, ya know with Christmas happening & all, but I lost one of my camera cords that I need to download pics to the computer (so annoying, grrrrrr!) so posting more will have to wait until I get another one. Stay tuned!

No comments: