{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, December 16, 2012

A glimpse...

...into our CrAZy lives right now! This time of year is always busy & hectic, but I swear it gets worse every year!!! We have been running like crazy, but having lots of fun doing it! Last Sunday we delivered all of our neighbor/friend Christmas gifts. It was soooooo nice to get that done early! At one of our friends' houses, Brody fell in love with this:
We had to pry it out of his hands when we left! And in all honesty, I am not a cat person, but this little kitten was awesome! He/she just let Brody carry him around and never scratched or tried to get away. This boy LOVES animals!
Monday night was Family Night & we read The Last Straw. It is a story that my parents read to me every year at Christmas.

Tuesday we went to the temple for Ward Temple Night.

Hudson made this cute snowman in preschool.
On Wednesday, he had his 4 yr Dr. Appt. Here are his stats: 
Weight- 38 lbs 64%
Height- 41.73 in. 75%

On Thursday night we went to Brandon's work Christmas party. It was for families this year, which was nice!
It was at The Ram.




Another thing I loved about the party is that it was from 4-6pm so we still had time to do things that evening, so we headed to the Keizer lights. I do have to say there were a lot of houses without lights this year, but it was still fun. Hudson was sooooo excited when I pointed out our elf's name, Joy,  several times during the night!







Hudson made a gingerbread house in Preschool.


On Friday after preschool, we went to Wings & Waves for a home school day they had.
This was our first time here & we had an absolute blast!
There were things for all ages to do.
Hudson said his favorite was this green slide.
The green slide is to the left of this huge play structure in the water!
I loooove this pic!

Brody's favorite was the hot tub! I didn't get a picture of him in it, but between areas of the water park, we'd go sit in the hot tub. What can I say, he take after his momma's love for hot tubs! I didn't get a picture, but we all loved the wave pool.

They had Christmas music playing & it was so fun to be having a blast in our swimsuits listening to Christmas music:)

Brandon gave me the chance to slip away & go down the "big kid" slides! The big slides start on the roof inside this 747! So cool!
We played so hard (4 hours to be exact) that we left as it was closing & we hadn't stopped for dinner, so we ate dinner in the back of our van at 8pm! Needless to say, the kiddos slept reeeeeally well that night!
On Saturday, we had our ward Christmas party. The primary was in charge of it, so I was busy all day getting ready for it. I was helping in the kitchen during most of the dinner. The past 3 years, the Primary has been in charge of the Christmas party & I'm ready for a break! It's a LOT of work, & it would be nice to be able to just enjoy the party! I played my violin with one of the YW & the primary kids sang some songs.

Then this guy made his appearance! I asked Hudson what he asked Santa for & he said: "A candy cane." Hahaha! I guess that way he was guaranteed to get what he asked for:)


And we can't forget our Porter! We have been missing him like CRAZY! But he has not gotten home sick at all, so that has made it a little easier. He has been LOVING the snow they have been getting!
Today I sang in Sacrament Meeting. So between the music & the talks I've given (5 in less than 4 years!) I'm done! I say that every time, though, & I STILL get asked! Sigh.
Phew. I think that's all. Now I have 3 days to get ready for our trip! We're headin' to Utah to spend Christmas with my family & pick up our Porter. That's 3 days to make gifts for the primary teachers, wrap ALL of our presents (yep, I've been that busy that I haven't even wrapped a single present! Not that I would be putting them under my tree anyways, b/c of a toddler named Brody!), clean our carpets, finish making gifts for my parents & Brandon's mom, clean the house, make freezer dinners for a friend that's having twins & is on bed rest, and pack. That's all! Wish me luck the next few days!!!

1 comment:

Dana and ohana said...

don;t you wish they had a seasons pass tot he water park? I'd be so fun!