{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

This year I switched our tradition of getting jammies on Christmas Eve. This year they opened books!

I can't help it. I'm a teacher:)


Then Grandma & Grandpa got to read to them.
After presents, we all snuggled together & watched Joy to the World.
Then the boys went out to the yard & sprinkled magic food for Santa's Reindeer:)


They set out cookies & Christmas milk for Santa & then off to bed. Porter told me he wanted to be in bed by 7:00:) (He told me that last year, too)
After our boys were tucked snug in their beds, Santa & Mrs. Clause got to work while watching the movie Christmas Oranges. Such a good movie!

No comments: