{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My To Do List

Is a DONE List!

I had a mile-long list of things I wanted/needed to get done before our Christmas trip to Utah. I got everything done that I wanted to! I worked my tail end off, staying up way to late, but I wanted to get it all done, so I could just relax on our Christmas Vacation!

One of the major things was cleaning our carpets. I cleaned the carpets in the preschool room, & both boy bedrooms. I love how they look right after they are cleaned! I just wish they'd stay that way:)

And I made 20 of these for gifts for our Primary Teachers. They say "We Whisk You A Merry Kiss-mas!" Cute, huh? Thank Pinterest.

No comments: