{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, December 7, 2012

Zoo Lights!

I don't know where my journaling went for this post. I noticed it was missing, but I promise I wrote something to explain the pictures! Oh well. Brandon & I have lived in Oregon for 6 years & every. single. year. we say we want to go to zoo lights, but with our craaaaaaazy Christmas schedule, we never do.... until this year! We sure missed Porter coming with us, though:( We went for family night on Monday & we picked the PERFECT night to go! No rain & 51 degrees, so it wasn't cold! Perfection! We loved it! There were so many lights, it was beautiful! Here's the pictures to prove it:
























2 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

Looks fun!

Desiree said...

Love zoo lights! We are going next weekend. Sounds like you did pick a good night! Every year we go on a super freezing, crazy busy night. Oh well, it's all good and fun no matter what. Glad you guys made it this year!