{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, December 28, 2012

More Utah Fun!

A visit to my family wouldn't be complete without some serious game playing! My mom & I also did 1 1/2 puzzles. I had to leave one only half finished:(
And on this trip we did a lot of relaxing & snuggling.
That's our favorite thing to do!

We visited Brandon's brother, Dave, & his family in Sandy. Kelsey was there with her new hubby & we went to her work to buy a few things. She works for Goal Zero. They have the coolest stuff there! We got a solar-powered charger for our phones & solar-powered speakers. So when the power goes out & everyone else's cell phones die, ours won't! Anyways, this is what is in the foyer! What a fun place to work!



We met some friends at Bajio's (Yum!) for lunch & leave it to Hudson to crash into a chair & get a huge goose egg on his head! I swear he is the clumsiest kid I know! Poor Hudson:(

No comments: