{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, September 25, 2009

Autumn Garden

Our garden is still going strong, even though we haven't been out there as much to take care of it. It was such a nice evening tonight that Brandon and I decided to get it ready for Fall. We had a bunch of over-grown plants and a bunch of dead leaves that needed to be trimmed. While Brandon was cutting dead vines from our pumpkin patch, he accidentally cut one that had a pumpkin on it! Porter was very excited, but I just hope this pumpkin lasts through Halloween. We have one more still on the vine with Hudson's name on it!
Porter wanted me to take a picture of this big carrot. He was so proud of it!
Meanwhile...

Hudson was having fun on his own. "Hmmmm... what tomato should I eat now?"
He got one of the big tomatoes that I had picked and placed on the side of the garden. Evidently he likes tomatoes because...
he ate the whole thing!!!!! What a nut! (and don't ask me how he did it with only two full teeth)
It was fun to hang out as a family working (and eating) in our garden!

No comments: