{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pumpkin Cookies aka Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!

I thought I'd post the yummiest and easiest cookie recipe. I get so excited to make these cookies every year. They are one of my fav! Brandon doesn't even like pumpkin and he LOVES these cookies! That's how good they are! Porter doesn't usually eat cookies, either, but he will eat these up! Needless to say, between the three of us, they don't last very long! Here's the recipe: (hope you can handle it. it's a pretty challenging one! haha!)

1 spice cake mix
1 can small pumpkin
1 egg
1 cup chocolate chips (I like semi-sweet but use whatever kind you want)
Mix together and drop onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10-12 min.
Enjoy:)

2 comments:

Michele said...

thanks! I can't wait to try them.

Recipe Swagger said...

These were SO GOOD! We loved 'em. Thank you for sharing some of your goodness with us.