{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, September 25, 2009

Pear Perfection

My friend Stephanie was soooooo nice to tell me where to get good, cheap pears and then show me how to can them. I went over to her house and with her help I canned 27 Quarts! She didn't get anything else done, except help me. Friends are awesome! Now I know how to can pears, and she said that peaches are the same process, so hopefully next year I will do both. My family has LOVED the pears and we have only had them a few days! That's all Porter and Hudson wanted to eat for lunch yesterday, and last night, Brandon said he wanted pears for dessert! Glad I canned so many! I doubt they'll last a year...

2 comments:

Michele said...

It's so exciting to have stuff like that on hand. Peaches are super easy. Thanks for the yummy salsa recipe. It's great to have people help you!

Cadie said...

I'd like to learn how to can pears. Those look delicious!