{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

*Oregon State Fair*

We like to go to the fair every year. I think it's a tradition we will continue because there is fun for everyone. I love this time of year and the fair reminds me of the start of Fall. I love Fall!
Now that is one BIG horse! We spend most of our time looking at all of the animals. We even watched some cows being milked, which was interesting for Porter. I'm trying to teach him that the milk we drink comes from cows, and I was glad I could show him instead of tell him. I don't know if he quite understands yet, but he will!
Porter and Hudson lookin' at the bunnies. Why are kids so fascinated with animals? I guess that's why we got them a puppy. They LOVE animals!
Our friend, Hannah, mutton bustin'! Yeeeee Haaaaaaw!
They have a fun children's section with a lot of hands-on activities. Porter loved these little tractors. Aren't they cute? I had to push the tractor, though, because Porter couldn't reach the pedals well enough to pedal the tractor himself! Sorry you're such a little squirt, Porter!

2 comments:

Michele said...

How fun!! Thanks for the salsa recipe, I'm excited to try it. I really want your spaghetti recipe too! Would you mind emailing it to me? malvord3@gmail.com Thanks!

Dana and ohana said...

Ummm, I am so sad you didn't post any pics from the rollar derby. That BY FAR was the biggest waste of time of my day at the OSF. It was fun to see yo guys there!