{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm walking!

I have been waiting for 10 months to be able to walk! Since I was born, I've been jealous of my big brother, Porter, being able to walk and get around so fast. I decided that since I was 10 months old, it was time for me to join him on his big boy adventures! I am loving this new-found freedom. It keeps mom on her toes, especially since I also decided to cut my 4 top teeth all at the same time! Maybe I'm a little bit cranky because of that, but my mom is the best mom in the whole wide world and she understands what I am going through.
My next step is to learn how to climb, jump, run and do any dare-devil stunt that Porter does. He is a great big brother and I really look up to him, even when he doesn't share his toys. I love learning new things and the past month I have worked really hard to learn to wave "bye-bye" and even say "uh-oh" when something falls. I'm so proud of myself! I think my mom is a little sad to see me growing up so fast, though. She took this video of me so she can always remember when I was just learning how to walk. Watch and then make a comment about how cute I am, because I know I am!

2 comments:

M-O-R-G-A-N-'S said...

Lol, Angela I love how you wrote this as Hudson. He is cute and the video is cute. Glad he is mastering his walking skills. He is walking early, at least from my stand point as my girls did it on their one year birthdays. Sorry about the 4 new teeth coming in..I don't envy you there. But you are an awesome mom with good patience. Have fun chasing him. :o)

The Grimmett's said...

OK. . . He is FAST! I'm sure Porter will teach him how to run by his first birthday, but for just starting he is really good! We love your boys!