{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, October 18, 2009

{Costume Party}

So, the day of our Elder's Quorum Costume Party, Brandon decided to get sick. He went out Friday night with a bunch of his friends from Portland, and come to find out, they are all getting sick! I guess they passed germs. WHAT WERE THEY DOING, I WONDER?! Anyways, I had to go to the party by myself:( I was bummed because our costume was meant for a couple. It was pretty lame to go by myself, but oh well! We were SUPPOSED to be the Black Eyed Peas. I was just one lonely Black Eyed Pea. I made the best out of it and had fun, though!
Love the mullet and chaps!
I didn't know that Shaun and Emily were BYU refs! Can't wait to see their whole family. Maisey will be the cutest BYU cheerleader and Gage will be the studliest BYU football player!
Here's the whole group minus Tish who took the picture. Brandon wasn't the only person who missed out because of sickness. We had a small group show up. There are a lot of yucky germs going around and a lot of people who couldn't come:(

3 comments:

Michele said...

Bummer that Brandon missed out! I love your idea for costumes though! So creative and cute too.

Cadie said...

I love the costume! Do you mind if I steal your idea? I still haven't figured out what to do for a costume this year.

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

Sure you can steal the idea! It wasn't my idea to begin with. I got it off the internet.
BTW- I am soooooo excited for the sneak peak of New Moon! Can't wait!