{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, October 18, 2009

the finished product:

I have been busy making Porter's Halloween costume and it is finally done! This is the finished product:

I made the monkey suit for Porter's first Halloween and now Hudson gets to wear it! And lucky me, I only had to make one costume this year! I can handle one, but we'll see when I have to make more than one!
Porter practicing his lion ROAR! (btw- he posed himself for this picture! Maybe he's getting past his phase of not wanting his picture taken. I hope so!)


I know I'm partial, but isn't that the cutest lion and monkey you have ever seen?! It sure is a jungle at our house!

5 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

Those costumes are amazing! I can't believe you made them. They look so good. . . and your boys are the cutest boys I've ever seen. I love Porter's "posed" picture!

How's Brandon feeling? Hope the rest of you stayed clear of everything going around!

M-O-R-G-A-N-'S said...

WOW! Angela I'm so impressed. You are so awesome. The boys are very cute. I like Hudson's little pose..lol

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

They are so stinkin cute!!!!

Michele said...

They are too cute! I love Porters costume. Good job! Your so creative!

Cadie said...

You are such a talented mommy! Those costumes are great! Looks like a lot of work!