{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Haunted Housing!

We went on the funnest group date this weekend. Our friends Jason and Dana put together a trip to Fright Town in Down Town Portland. 10 couples were able to go. We started off the night at Juan Colorados for some yummy Mexican Food.
I haven't been to a Haunted House in a long time, so I definitely was scared! This one was three different Haunted Houses! I am a chicken when it comes to scary stuff, but it is always fun at the same time!
Okay Brandon and Dana. You guys have a sick sense of humor! haha!
Ummmm... I think we're in trouble now, because we haven't had our swine flu shots yet! Stay away from the Hoopes'!
We all survived! No one got eaten, or tortured, or ripped to shreds! To top the night off, we all went and got dessert:) Thanks Jason and Dana for putting this all together. We can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

M-O-R-G-A-N-'S said...

SO MUCH FUN~ Can you send me a copy of the group photo??? I can't wait until next year. :o)

Dana and ohana said...

Thanks for coming you guys! We had so much fun with you! Only 11 1/2 more months til we can go again.