{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shopping & Fun!

While Brandon was at Priesthood session of conference, me and the boys and Grandma Hoopes had some fun. We went shopping and got Porter some clothes and shoes (thanks Grandma!) He is growing so fast it seems like I just barely bought him some shoes & they are too little! After shopping we played at the play place in the mall. Porter & Hudson had a blast! This was the only picture I could get of the two of them together. They had so much fun they would run from one thing to the next, that I could barely get any pictures! (at least ones where they were looking!)




2 comments:

M-O-R-G-A-N-'S said...

Where is this place?It looks like fun.I know Washington Square mall has a place like this..but this looks better than that place. lol Anyway YEAH for grandmas. :o)Glad you had a good time.

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

It's at the Clackamas Town Center. When we lived closer, I would take the boys here all the time when it was rainy outside.